- All members are responsible for safety at the training venue, as well as the health and well being of every individual on site.
- All dogs need to be secure and safe from the time they arrive at the training grounds until time of departure. Suggested methods of containment are a crate, short stake out chain, chain gang, or a leash.
- No dogs shall be off leash unless being aired or involved in training session.
- All dogs will be kept quiet by what ever means necessary ( bark collar, figure 8, e-collar, etc.).
- Any dogs showing signs of aggression toward people or other dogs will be asked to leave grounds.
- All galleries will remain in designated area during training & testing. These areas will be set by Field Marshall. Please be respectful of each individuals training time.
- It is expected that each handler will pick up after their dog. All birds, carcasses, and trash is the responsibility of each individual participating in training. It should not be expected that someone else will take care of your disposables.
- Please park in designated areas to prevent vehicle damage to training grounds.
Any Member that is not following the above rules of handler etiquette will be asked to leave the training or testing grounds immediately!
2020 Training Dates
|Jan. 18th, 1 pm||Clayton, NY||Winter Training Day|
|Feb 22d, 1 pm||Clayton, NY||Winter Training Day|
|March 21st 1 pm||Clayton, NY||Winter Training Day|
|April 11th||TBD||Training day|
|April 25th||TBD||Training day|
|May 9th||TBD||Training day|
|May 24th||TBD||Training day|
|June 13th||TBD||Training day|
|June 27th||TBD||Testing day|
|June 28th||TBD||Testing day|
|July 11th||TBD||Training day|
|August 2d||TBD||Training day|
To order birds and register please follow the link / click on login Login
You need to to this in order to access the restricted area.
Mark Gowron’s & Martha Imperato’s
37355 Clayton Center Road
Clayton, NY 13624
For further information contact Martha Imperato